Wednesday, August 03, 2005

2,681 words today (TUESDAY)

Things are going well. I'm also working on some short story submissions, and even thinking of gathering some of my old poetry to submit for publication. I need to get some credits under my belt, as well as a healthy pile of rejections. ;-) I'm trying to decide between starting with small, more realistic markets or being egotistical and sending to big name places.

56,238 total. I should be past 60k by the end of this week.

I did a lot of research last night on brain injuries, it is something that is important to the plot. I'm hoping I'll be able to formulate some kind of conclusion that works before I'm 10k away from the ending, but I don't know if that will happen! One of the "pleasures" of writing your first novel without a big plan. I know the "what," even have an image in my mind of the very last scene, but I don't really know the "how" yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home