Thursday, August 11, 2005

2,184 words today

71,573 total.

I'll admit, I'm flailing a bit right now. I think I'm rushing things and today I wrote yet another twist into the plot...well, not a twist but...a change that happened too fast, because I'm anticipating the ending too much. My husband recommends that I take tomorrow off, take a few days to think about it and come back fresh on Monday. But I don't know if I can do that! Perhaps tomorrow I will try to work on the timeline a little bit, sketch out the scenes I need to complete the work.

I'll probably end up writing something tomorrow. I sooo want to delete certain sections, get rid of them and start over; but I can't do that yet, I know that I'll lose control and start rewriting the whole thing. So, plowing ahead is the only answer, I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home