Monday, November 28, 2005

Day 28 of NaNoWriMo

Well...now I know how hard it actually is for me to write that much...

I'm currently at about 34,000 words (reached yesterday) and quickly losing steam. I had a few days where the writing just wasn't happening, and of course Thanksgiving was an all day affair...

But I still have a chance, if I write like the wind and don't care at all what comes out...

I haven't already given up but, better luck to myself next year in advance.

If I don't finish the 50k by the end of this month, I will be by mid-December (I've got family breathing down my throat). And at least then I'll have two rough drafts to work on. There is still a bright side, even though I probably won't be getting that little certificate *sob*...and I actually thought I would get it, and easily...goes to show you things aren't always as easy as they appear!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home