Thursday, September 22, 2005

check-in

It's been over a week since my last post. So different from when I was keeping progress of my draft. And...I haven't written much. I've taken some notes, thought *constantly* about writing, felt guilty for not writing, thought of great things in the middle of the night that I swore I'd remember the next day (some of which I actually did get down). And I'm in the 'thinking' stages of my next novel, which I will write for NaNoWriMo.

Mostly I'm sort of drifting aimlessly. It's been almost two weeks since I finished the first draft (the zero draft?) and it feels like it's been forever. That happens with a lot of things in life with me.

2 Comments:

At 3:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on your novel. I'm muddling through one myself....I'm thinking of starting a blog...any advice?

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger systemlove said...

Hi Filmcorr! Thanks for posting! I really like Blogspot, it's the first blog I've ever had and the easiest of the free ones I signed up for, I say go for it! For me, it was more of a "word-count" keeper to keep me motivated, and it worked! (you can see how I'm not posting much lately...I'm just now reading my first draft, and will post more when I'm actually in the process). And it really helps to look back and see that yes, lots of days I did have problems, but I kept on, and eventually completed my goal.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home